In a windswept field of wildflowers...
High on Appleton Ridge...
Together with close friends and family...
We wept tears of joy...
Sitting on wooden benches...
In front of a flower-woven arch
all hand-made by the bride's father...
The eldest cuddled with the youngest...
The beautiful bride and her lovely bridesmaids
arrived in the back of her papa's restored antique truck...
And God was there...
As the two became one...
"For where two or three
are gathered together in my name,
there am I in the midst of them..."
Matthew 18:20







Laura,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for the newly weds.. and so happy for you , that you are getting a daughter, to go with all those sons.ha Sending prayers for them.. May God be with them, and bless them.
Such a beautiful wedding...
Thank you, Judy...it was such a beautiful time of family, friends, fellowship...it will be long remembered. I just love having a "daughter"...and look forward to adding the next one in the not-so-distant future!
DeleteLove,
Laura
Thank you so much, dear Teri...it was a "perfect" day...and we are so blessed to have a "daughter" now...who fits just perfectly into our family!
ReplyDeleteWith love and prayers,
Laura
Such a lovely wedding! I love the handkerchief idea. : ) It looks like the day was beautiful too; such a blessing when planning an outdoor wedding.
ReplyDeleteHappy for you, dear Mrs. Laura! What a beautiful setting, and such simplicity!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful wedding and I love the tears of joy! What an adorable idea! Thanks for visiting my blog!❤️
ReplyDelete