Tuesday, June 30, 2015

We Simply Blinked Our Eyes...

The tide rolls in...the tide rolls out...


It seems as though we just blinked our eyes...

And overnight...


They went from this...


To this...
The "groom" and his "best man"...

A year of "firsts"...

We celebrated our sons' birthday
last Saturday...


The "first" time the party wasn't in our home...


The "first" time I didn't make the cake...


The "first" time since Gram went home
to be with the Lord that I wasn't
the only "Mrs. Wiley" attending...


How quickly the time flew...
We simply blinked...


Happy Birthday, Joshua and Daniel...

May you always feel the love of God
surrounding you...

And may you never take for granted that time
passes so quickly...


And sunset will be here before you know it...

So  continue to share that Love with all those around you...


"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward..."

Psalm 127:3


10 comments:

  1. My, how quickly time goes by! Your family is simply precious, my friend. May you have a beautiful 4th of July! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie...I love hearing about your family as well...sweet blessings, dear friend...

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful post! Such special time shared together celebrating your sons and enjoying the wonderful joy of family. I hope they had a very blessed birthday. Hugs and blessings,
    Jazzmin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Jazzmin...hope all is well with you and your family...

      Delete
  3. Oh, Laura, I enjoyed your pictures. Yes, time flies by so quickly. It's definitely bittersweet. I hope Josh and his new bride are doing well.
    Have a wonderful 4th! Take care, my sweet friend.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie...time does go by so quickly! Hard to believe they've been married nearly 6 months already! Hope all is well with you, my friend...

      Delete
  4. Time passes too fast! So thankful for all the memories we get to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post that makes us think of life and how short the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is short...sometimes we don't see that in the day to day things of life!

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...