Oh, Sweetie...I am so glad to hear this! We continue to pray every day for her and all of you. God is so good...and His mercies are new every day! We are all fine...getting ready for winter...just brushed the chimney this weekend and cleaned the cookstove. Where did the summer go? Hopefully, soon, I'll get a chance to really try out my embroidery machine...I'll be calling on you, friend! With love, hugs, and prayers, Laura
So good to hear from you this morning, Billie Jo. I'm so glad these photos and words were a blessing to you. We always feel so blessed to live close to the ocean...such a reminder of God's power and strength. Hugs, Laura
So nice to hear from you, Stephanie! I always enjoy visiting your little space...it always leaves me blessed! Hope you and your family are just having the best fall ever! Hugs! Laura
Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!
What a beautiful post.. God is awesome. How are you doing m friend? All is good here.. Callie is improving and I thank my God ..
ReplyDeleteOh, Sweetie...I am so glad to hear this! We continue to pray every day for her and all of you. God is so good...and His mercies are new every day! We are all fine...getting ready for winter...just brushed the chimney this weekend and cleaned the cookstove. Where did the summer go? Hopefully, soon, I'll get a chance to really try out my embroidery machine...I'll be calling on you, friend!
DeleteWith love, hugs, and prayers,
Laura
Such a lovely way to start my day!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing those beautiful photos and words, my friend! : )
So good to hear from you this morning, Billie Jo. I'm so glad these photos and words were a blessing to you. We always feel so blessed to live close to the ocean...such a reminder of God's power and strength.
DeleteHugs,
Laura
This was simply perfect for my Monday morning :) Thank you, dear friend, for the beautiful pictures and words.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed week! Love and hugs to you!
So nice to hear from you, Stephanie! I always enjoy visiting your little space...it always leaves me blessed! Hope you and your family are just having the best fall ever!
DeleteHugs!
Laura