"My son,
Hear the instruction of thy father..."
Proverbs 1:8a
"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward..."
Psalm 127:3
"I have no greater joy
than to hear that my children walk in truth..."
3 John 1:4
"The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice;
he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him..."
Proverbs 23:24
"And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord;
and great shall be the peace of thy children..."
Isaiah 54:13
"Grandchildren are the crown of the aged..."
Proverbs 17:6a
Happy Birthday
Joshua and Daniel!
The Lord has surely blessed us...
you truly are a "gift from above..."
With Love,
Dad and Mom
"Every good gift and
every perfect gift is from above..."
James 1:17






Happy birthday to Josh and Daniel!! I hope they both have a wonderful day full of love, family and surprises! I wish them many more happy birthdays to come. I love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless, Kathy in Illinois
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, Kathy! I will pass them on to Josh and Dan!
DeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Laura
Lovely. : )
ReplyDeleteAlways enjoy visiting you here!
Always love having you stop by, Billie Jo! Have a fabulous weekend!
DeleteLove,
Laura
Such a precious post, my friend :) Happy Birthday to Josh and Daniel - what a blessing!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you!
Thank you so much, Stephanie..I will pass your birthday wishes on to Josh and Dan...have a wonderful week!
DeleteHugs,
Laura
What a lovely post! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteThank you, Marci! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!
DeleteHugs,
Laura
So sweet! The scripture verses are perfect with the pictures. Are the boys twins?
ReplyDeleteYes, they are twins! Double the blessing!
DeleteHappy Birthday..Josh and Danel..
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite verses is 3 John 1:4..
We are so blessed to have our children, and have them serving our Blessed Father.
Yes, we are, dear friend. We thank the Lord each and every day for our three sons...such a blessing! And I thank the Lord for you and your friendship, dear one!
DeleteLove,
Laura
Laura, I spent a few moments reading your first few posts, I do agree we have similar interests.......must be a "God" thing that helped you find me. The "Little House" post made me smile, I loved that show, have all the books and especially enjoy the few that I have about her "real" life.....hmmm maybe a post about that in the future, LOL. I often think of Laura Ingalls and her husband when my husband and I are working on our land, especially when moving all the rocks!
ReplyDeleteI, too, am so thankful that the Lord has brought us together, Denise! Perhaps someday we will meet in person...since we live so close to each other! We certainly know about moving rocks...you should see the pile we have!
DeleteHope you have a wonderful week...it certainly is a gorgeous day here in Maine!
Sweet blessings,
Laura
I hope they had a blessed birthday! I realize I'm reading this a little late, but it is such a sweet post. Such precious photos!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to you :)
I hope you have a blessed week!
~Jazzmin
Hello, Sweetie...and thank you for the belated birthday greetings...they are certainly always welcomed! Hope you are staying cool down in Texas...and enjoying your summer!
DeleteWith love,
Mrs. Laura