I stopped at the Post Office
this cold winter morning..
And I was so excited!
There was a package waiting...
Just for me!
It was from my new friend, Colleen,
over at Needles-n-Pins Stitcheries!
She has a lovely blog...
where she shares some of her wonderful creations!
Oh, yes...
I'm sure that you are wondering
what was in the package...
This adorable handmade mug rug...
Just perfect for a snowy Maine morning!
What a warm feeling when someone
shares a part of themself with you...
A very special blessing...
Thank you so much, Colleen...
You "warmed" my day!
"Give, and it will be given to you..."
Luke 6:38
![]() |
| A sweet little note...don't you just love her business card! |
She has a lovely blog...
where she shares some of her wonderful creations!
Oh, yes...
I'm sure that you are wondering
what was in the package...
This adorable handmade mug rug...
Just perfect for a snowy Maine morning!
What a warm feeling when someone
shares a part of themself with you...
A very special blessing...
Thank you so much, Colleen...
You "warmed" my day!
"Give, and it will be given to you..."
Luke 6:38




Good Evening! What an adorable mug mat. I know you will think of Colleen's thoughtfulness each time you use it! Have a restful evening. Mildred
ReplyDeleteIsn't it cute! So perfect for the winter we've been having! Hope you are all staying warm, Mildred...thanks for stopping by!
DeleteHugs,
Laura
Such a sweet thing for Colleen to do. And it is perfect for our cold winter drinks!
ReplyDeleteSo true...so true! I'm sure it will get plenty of use as I curl up by the fire with a cup of tea and my needlework! Stay warm!
DeleteSweet blessings,
Laura
What a delightful gift Laura :) m.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Maria...I am always fascinated with the creativity of people...just love this "rug mug" idea! Sweet blessings, my friend!
DeleteOh, what a sweet gift, Laura...you're so deserving.
ReplyDeleteWe have snow here too...snow on top of snow, but I love it!♥
Hope you're having a good week. Hugs♥
This certainly has been an exciting winter, weather wise! We don't have much snow right now...just really cold temperatures. Josh just flew to Florida...hope the weekend is warm down there for him!
DeleteHow is school going? Give Miss Katie a big hug for me...she is growing up so fast!
Love,
Laura
Oh how darling! I have never heard of a mug rug before - so sweet :)
ReplyDeletePrecious friends are such a joy. Blessings to you, sweet Laura! Sending hugs your way!
Thank you, Stephanie...yes, mug rugs are darling! Sort of like large coasters...and mini quilts...all in one!
DeleteHope all is well and settling in your new home, dear Stephanie! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Laura
This post warmed my day, Laura!! Aren't good friends special? What a cute gift. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteGod bless, Kathy in Illinois
I so agree, Kathy...good friends (like you!) just warm my heart so! Hope all is well with you and yours!
DeleteHugs,
Laura
Blessed you, generous Colleen! D
ReplyDeleteI feel blessed to have received this adorable gift! Colleen is so talented! Hope all is well with you and yours!
DeleteSweet blessings,
Laura
SO cute.. and I just love those packages that surprise us..fun,fun.. Have a blessed day my friend.
ReplyDeleteThere is just something so special about getting a letter or package in the mail! Hope that you and Kenny are staying warm and enjoying all those lovely grandbabies!
DeleteLove,
Laura
Such a lovely and thoughtful gift. :)
ReplyDeleteColleen does such lovely work...she's very talented...just like you!
DeleteHugs,
Laura
Such a cute gift.
ReplyDeleteBlessings :-)
Thanks so much for stopping by, Kath! It is a cute mug rug, isn't it! And just a perfect size for a cup of tea and a cookie or two! :)
DeleteSweet blessings,
Laura
What a neat gift! Aren't blogging friends wonderful to have? Thanks so much for your prayers and for the comment that you left. It meant so much to hear that so many sisters-in-faith were praying for me.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend,
Judy
Thank you for stopping by, Judy! We are continuing to hold you up in our prayers. Love your blog...your tapestries are gorgeous!
DeleteHugs,
Laura
Same to you, Teri. Hope you are all staying warm and cozy in your little cottage...before we know it, it will be spring again!
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Laura
Dear Laura, I don't have your email address but I wanted to say "thank you" for your kind words and for your prayers for John. I am so thankful that the Lord let us meet through blogging. You are a treasured new friend. Blessings this weekend, Mildred
ReplyDeleteOh, Mildred...I feel the same way! The Lord is so good...and He has blessed me immensely with new friends through blogging. I just sent you a little note through e-mail...have a wonderful day!
DeleteWith love and prayers,
Laura
That is darling! What a special surprise!
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed my visit over here today! Thank you for your comment and it is nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit! It is so nice to meet you as well!
DeleteGod bless,
Laura