I'm not certain how it happened..
But I found this terrible scorch mark
on my iron yesterday...
This picture was actually taken after
I attempted to rub it off with a little steel wool...
Which did remove some of it.
Then I remembered something
I had heard a long time ago about
the power of "a little salt..."
This really works well!
Just sprinkle a half cup or so of salt
onto a soft cloth...
Set your iron at the cotton setting
with no steam...
and press until the scorch is gone!
It is truly amazing...
the power in "a little salt..."
"Let your speech be always with grace,
seasoned with salt,
that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man..."
Colossians 4:6




What a terrific idea! m.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Maria...I thought for a moment that my iron was ruined! I was so thankful when the salt took the scorch marks off...truly amazing!
DeleteI couldn't believe how well this worked! I was almost ready to get a new iron! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, dear Teri!
ReplyDelete