Sunday, November 24, 2013

In Everything...Give Thanks...

  "Yours, O LORD, 
is the greatness and the power 
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, 
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
I Chronicles 29:11
     "Praise the LORD.
    Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
    his love endures forever..."
    Psalm 106:1


     "Sing to the LORD with thanksgiving;
    make music to our God on the harp..."
    Psalm 147:7  

     

      "You are my God, 
    and I will give you thanks; 
    you are my God, and I will exalt you..."
    Psalm 118:28

"But thanks be to God! 
He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ..."
I Corinthians 15:57

    Now, our God, we give you thanks,
    and praise your glorious name."
    1 Chronicles 29:13

"I (we) thank my (our) God
every time I (we) remember you..."
Philippians 1:3

6 comments:

  1. God is awsome. Through His wonderful love and care, we can make it through all things. Hugs to each of you.. Praying for you each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are truly blessed to serve such an Awesome God...I feel His comfort everywhere...but especially through the wonderful friends He has sent me. Thank you..

      Delete
  2. Where would I be...where will all of us be without Our Awesome God? Beautiful ... m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, dear Maria...He cradles us in the palm of His Loving Hands...

      Delete
  3. I so enjoyed each sweet verse and beautiful photo you shared!! I hope you and yours had a blessed Thanksgiving!

    Praying you are having a lovely day♥
    ~Jazzmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Jazzmin...I hope that you and your family had a blessed day, as well!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...