Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Wings of the Morning...


"If I take the wings of the morning..." 
 

"And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea..."
  
As I took my walk this beautiful fall morning
Reminded of the blessings all around me
I am resting in the promise that God
is always with us...

"Even there shall thy hand lead me, 
and thy right hand shall hold me..."
Psalm 139: 9-10

Dear Friends...
Please join me again in prayer
for my brother, Gary...


19 comments:

  1. Yes...He really, really is. m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura~
    I saw Josh's Facebook post last night, and have been thinking about you and praying for you and your family throughout my work today. It's so comforting to know God is with us...beautiful verses. Warm hugs to you, my sweet friend.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melanie. We really appreciate all of your prayers throughout this...it's hard for us to live so far away that we can't see him everyday.

      Delete
  3. Laura, God will never leave us nor forsake us. Praying for Gary.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kathy...it is so nice to hear from you again! Thank you for your prayers...we so appreciate that there are friends around the country praying for him at this time. Hope all is well with you and yours...

      Delete
  4. Laura,
    Praying for Gary and his family. May God bless each of you. Email me , when you get a chance.. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, Judy, really soon. Thank you so much for your prayers...and for being such a faithful friend.Hope all is going well with your move...

      Delete
  5. Prayers are such a comfort, because it makes us stop and think about that person that requires all of our thoughts at this time. It is how Our Lord created us... praying for Gary and for you also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maria...the connection of prayers and friends are so important...and mean so much to us.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much, dear Teri. It warms my heart to know that I have friends around the country praying for Gary...such a comfort right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sweet Laura! Please know I am and will be praying for Gary and for you, dear friend!

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Stephanie...my heart is so touched by all my friends around the country praying...God is surely listening...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw your blog today for the first time. Enjoyed the posts I looked at and have to say that you live in such a beautiful part of the country. Always wanted to go to the far northeast and see another part of the country that God made so creatively! I will pray for Gary and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit! And thank you for praying for my brother. How wonderful it is to know that folks all over the country are holding him up in prayer at this time. God is truly amazing!

      Delete
  10. I don't know why I must pray for your brother. How's now with you and your family? I will pray, yes. And try to read more postings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Rita...what a comfort to know that folks around the world are holding him up in prayer...

      Delete
  11. Hi Mrs. Wiley,
    Just wanted you to know I've been praying for you all and your brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia...thank you so much...that so touches my heart. I'm trusting that our Lord is in control of all of this...and that He will comfort Gary and give him peace...Right now he is in a lot of pain...so if you could pray specifically for relief...I would so appreciate that.

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...