Sunday, September 15, 2013

As A Child...

A little hand brushed against mine
during morning worship...


 And handed me this note...


To thank me for the dresses...

"And He called a child to Himself 
and set him before them, and said,  
"Truly I say to you, unless you are converted 
and become like children
you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
   "Whoever then humbles himself as this child,
 he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven..."
Matthew 18:2-4 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so precious! I'm sure it just melted your heart!♥ I'm so glad she liked the dresses you made. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did melt my heart, dear Melanie...she has these huge brown doe-like eyes...so very precious! I just love making things for her...she is so appreciative!

      Hope you have a wonderful week as well! We are getting ready for winter around here...time to hit the woodpile and mulch up the garden. You should see our pumpkins...HUGE!

      Love,
      Laura

      Delete
  2. Oh Laura, what a precious "Thank You' note for a very sweet girl :) My heart was greatly touched by this. I hope you're doing well, sweet friend, and enjoying your Monday.

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning, Dear Stephanie!

      It is always so nice to hear from you! Your comments always make me smile! I hope that you are having a wonderful week.Take care!

      With love,
      Laura

      Delete
  3. So, so sweet!! What a precious note to cherish!

    Your post has made me smile, and I am also thankful for the reminder of the beautiful verses in Matthew.

    I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day, Laura!!
    Hugs to you,
    Jazzmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Jazzmin!

      Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I, too, am always blessed and reminded by that passage in Matthew. I hope that your studies are going well and that you are having a wonderful week!

      With love,
      Laura

      Delete
  4. Good Morning, Teri...I hope that your week is going well, too! We are getting some nippy temperatures here at night...all the pumpkins are turning bright orange! Last night was in the 40s...we had the woodstove going this morning. Guess fall is definitely here!

    Have a lovely day!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...