Monday, September 2, 2013

"Labor"less Day...

A day to spend together...


Burgers and ribs on the grill...


"Mousers" chillin' on the porch...


Mums on the table...
Remind us that summer is over...


Brothers that work together...
Playin' together...

Thank you, Lord

"When you eat the labor
 of your hands,
You shall be happy,
 and it shall be well with you..."
Psalm 128:2

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I am so happy that you and family ,had such a wonderful Labor Day.. and the burgers look toooo yummy!!!
    Kenny and I worked today.. Getting the house in order, to put up for sale.. I will email you and tell you about ,"all that's going on in my life.ha".
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, girlfriend...so good to hear from you! Moving??? I can't wait to get your e-mail. Any chance you're headed for Maine? Wouldn't that be something!

      Love,
      Laura

      Delete
  2. Good Morning Teri!

    So true...families are such a blessing...one that I hope I never take for granted!

    Have a wonderful day, dear friend!
    With love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been a delightful day :) m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Maria...it certainly was!

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...