Sunday, September 1, 2013

Like a "Son"flower...


"Your love is so great
 it reaches to the skies. 
Your truth reaches to the clouds..."
Psalms 57:10

5 comments:

  1. Your love oh Lord...reaches to the heavens... this is what came to mind when I read and saw your picture Laura. Have a blessed day tomorrow :) ... maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear Maria...and I am praying that you have a blessed day as well. His love knows no limits...and shines on us with such warmth and compassion...such an amazing reassurance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same to you, dear Teri! I hope that you and your husband had a wonderful weekend together...it is so hard to believe that summer is almost over!

    With love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura! Your photo us stunning and the Scripture that you shared blessed my heart - thank you. And thank you for the lovely comment on my blog...it was such a joy to read :) Your love for the Lord is absolutely beautiful and I look forward to visiting you again. Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stephanie!

      Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit and for your sweet comment! This photo is a from my garden...a wonderful friend gave me some sunflower seeds this spring...and they grew into such a beautiful variation. My hens will also appreciate the seeds after the blossom fades!

      I look forward to visiting your blog again as well! Have a lovely day!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...