Thursday, June 27, 2013

What A Team!

Just wanting to wish
Joshua and Daniel 
a big
Happy Birthday!!!

State Champs...GVHS Soccer

Our lives have been so blessed...
Watching you both set 
and achieve your "goals"...

Performing "Fit As A Fiddle" in "Singin' In The Rain"

Our "Shining Stars"...
May you continue to strive for
all that God has in mind for you both...
As you serve Him with your whole hearts.

We love you!


"And let us run with endurance 
the race that is set before us..."
Hebrews 12:1

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the boys.. Hope they had a good one.
    How are you Laura and how is Gary.. Hope all are doing better.. hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweet Judy! It's hard to believe my little boys are grown men! Thank you, also, for all your wonderful e-mails of encouragement and prayer...I'll write back very soon!
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your young men :) So good to read you again Laura. m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, Maria! We've had a busy summer here...so I haven't been blogging much lately. Hopefully it will slow down a bit come fall.

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday to Joshua and Daniel! I hope they had a lovely day. I have had a busy 2 weeks with my husband retiring and my daughter back from Colorado. I hope to get things back to normal soon!! Hoping Gary is doing will.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your husband's retirement! I know about life being crazy...we have had one crazy summer here! But God is faithful...and so good...and we are looking forward to a much calmer fall.

      Sweet blessings, dear friend,
      Laura

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much, dear Teri. Things have been so busy here this summer...I cannot even begin to describe to you! I have missed you as well, dear friend, and look forward to reconnecting as things begin to slow down.

    Sweet blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...