Homemade moose sausage...
Farm fresh eggs...
freshly baked biscuits
toasted in the cook stove oven...
with raspberry jam
reminding us of summer days...
Not quite the
"New Year's Resolution diet"...
But just what my men need
on this frosty winter morning...
To get the job done!
Bring in wood to dry
by the fire...
And building a barrel stove
for the garage!
(more on this in a later post...)
Hope you all are having
a very blessed New Years Day!
"You crown the year with Your goodness,
And Your paths drip with abundance..."
Psalm 65:11






Dear Laura...such a lovely breakfast! Your "little space" is so cheery and so welcoming! A blessed New Year to you and your wonderful family! Thank you for visiting my "little space"...always love it when you come by and share such encouraging words! Blessings ♥ Teri
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, sweet Teri! I have so much to be thankful for as we start the new year...and I am especially thankful for all my blogging friends!
DeleteHope you "New Year" is going well!
Sweet blessings,
Laura
Yummy.. I think I want to come eat with you today.. SOunds great.. Hope you and the fellows are having a good New years day... Hugs.
ReplyDeleteMay God bless you all throughout the coming year. What an awsome God we have..
You can come for breakfast anytime, dear Judy! I think we'd have a fabulous time...cooking, eating, and sewing up a storm!
DeleteHappy New Year, sweet friend!
Love,
Laura
pslove the new look..SO pretty.. I am jealous of you and your pretty blog.lol
ReplyDeleteYou are such a silly girl! Thank you for the sweet compliment...you always know how to boost my spirits!
DeleteWith love,
Laura
Happy New Year To You!
ReplyDeleteDear Trish,
DeleteHappy New Year to you as well, dear friend!
With love,
Laura
Dear Laura,
ReplyDeleteA perfect breakfast for my farmers over here.
Our seed potatoes are arriving from Maine today. I am thinking about you and the Winter weather you are enjoying.
One day I hope our family can take a trip to your beautiful Maine.
Blessings,
Virginia
Dear Virginia,
DeleteHappy New Year to you and your lovely family as well. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could visit with us someday! I always laugh when you tell me your getting your seed potatoes...we are at 10 degrees below zero tonight with snow on the ground! What a difference in climate!
Sweet blessings, dear friend!!
Laura
Dear Laura~
ReplyDeleteThat breakfast looks delicious! I've never had moose sausage, but I'm sure it's yummy!! What a sweet little plate with the holly berries and cardinals.
Looking forward to the post about the barrel stove...sounds interesting.
Hope you have a great day. Our first day back is going smoothly so far...hope it stays that way! :-)
Happy New Year, dear friend! I love that little plate too...it belonged to Preston's mom...she loved cardinals. She used to watch them out her kitchen window.
DeletePreston has almost finished the barrel stove. It has been quite a project...what with the cold temps and the snow... it has taken him quite a bit of time!
Hope your return to school is going well. It will be summer before we know it!
With love,
Laura
What a tasty breakfast! :) Happy New Year to you my dear! I hope your's is off to a wonderful start! <3
ReplyDeleteHello, dear one... so nice to hear from you again! Hope you and your sweet family have a wonderful new year!
DeleteWith love,
Laura