Monday, December 3, 2012

Share a Little Love...

Tis the Season...
To share a little love...


Today is Give-Away Day


And I wanted to 
Share a little love...
Or, more appropriately...
Share a little lovie!


These little lovies
are made out of two socks...
And I'd like to give-away 
3 of them!

They are just 
oh so huggable...
And just the right size
for a stocking stuffer...

You have three chances
to enter this give-away...

First, 
just leave me a comment
sharing something that you
"love" about this time of the year!

Second,
Become a follower
and leave a second comment
telling me...
 
Or if you are already a follower
just leave a comment telling me so!
 
Third,
Mention the give-away
on your blog...
and leave a third comment
telling me you did!
 
See how easy it is to
"share the love!"
 
 
"My little children, 
let us not love in word or in tongue, 
but in deed and in truth..."
I John 3:18

117 comments:

  1. I'm a follower!
    hulseybg at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog...have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. What I like best at this time of the year is all families getting together even if just for a dinner.
    hulseybg at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Abbigail,

      I love this too! Especially when we get to see folks that we haven't seen for a long time!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  3. I love the Christmas music! Thanks for the chances :)
    mjp0419 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcomed, Melissa! I love Christmas music as well! I keep it playing while I am doing housework...

      Have a wonderful day!
      Laura

      Delete
  4. I'm a new follower via GFC as Melissa Palmer
    mjp0419 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute. The thing I love about the holiday is I get to make things for my kids and surprise them and we get to spend time with our extended families.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mary,

      Thanks for your sweet comment! I love making things for my "kids" as well...although they aren't really kids anymore (except to me!).

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  6. I love the scents of the season. Nothing smells as great as the holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I just filled some baskets with fir and pine...what an incredible smell!

      Thanks for commenting!
      God bless,
      Laura

      Delete
  7. I just started following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...hope you enjoyed your visit! :)

      Delete
  8. Those lovies are so cute, Laura! I love everything about the Christmas season- the lovely decorations, the Christmas music playing, people smiling and with more love in their hearts and most of all, the birth of Jesus, our savior!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kathy,

      Thanks for your sweet comment! I just love making these...it's fun to search for socks when I'm out and about shopping. And it is the kind of project you can take with you!

      There are so many things to love about this time of the year...the peace that passes all understanding...

      Sweet blessings, dear friend!
      Laura

      Delete
  9. I love taking out my decorations and remembering where they came from and those who gave me many of them. I love also the excitement I see in my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sherry,

      Oh, I love this too! I really enjoy making ornaments...so I have a lot of homemade ones. It's fun to remember back...

      Have a blessed day!
      Laura

      Delete
  10. I am a new follower and I enjoyed my visit to your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog...and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  11. Very cute stocking stuffer. I love being able to visit with extended family at Christmas and also love all the lights and decorations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! I do love the lights as well...especially houses with candles in every window!

      Have a blessed day!
      Laura

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog...hope you enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  13. These are adorable! One of my favorite things about this time of year is getting to spend time with family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Shannon,

      Thanks for stopping by! Spending time with family is so important...and such a wonderful blessing!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  14. I love that people are often happier at this time of year and are kinder to each other. i also love all the food. The sock people are lovely, thank you for sharing.
    ks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcomed, Kay! I do so appreciate the kinder attitudes of people this time of year as well! And the food!!! All those wonderful treats! I'm learning to cook a whole new way since I need to stay away from gluten...it's like discovering cooking all over again!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  15. I am a new follower too. One of the lovely things about this special sew mama sew day is that you get to know some new blogs too.
    ks(dot)eyles(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting to know new friends...thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  16. My favorite thing is time with the family!!
    peachstateme (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Georgia,

      I so agree with you...family is so important!

      Have a wonderful day!
      Laura

      Delete
  17. Laura, these are so cute.. I just love them..
    As you know, I am a follower and friend.
    Christmas is so special.. This is the time set aside to remember what Our Lord did for us. I love the kindness that I see this time of year.It all seems so magical. And I love having my children/grandchildren all together at that special dinner..
    I love the old Christmas movies.. I think I just "love Christmas".
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Judy,

      Thanks so much for your sweet comment...and for being such a wonderful friend!

      I was just thinking about those Christmas movies...every year we watch the real old version of "A Christmas Carol"...still one of my favorites!

      Hugs back at ya!
      Laura

      Delete
  18. Laura,
    I had to add another happy Christmas memory.. When Cindy [my now 40 yr old daughter] was 2 1/2 yrs old. She got a baby alive doll [yes they had one back in the old days,ha]..She was so happy , feeding her baby the bottle and her "mischievious daddy" decided to add a little mustard to the feeding bottle.. Of course when the sweet little mommy went to change the diaper... she was through being a mommy.hahahahah.. We still laugh about it today.. wish I would have had a way to record it back then..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, Judy, I can't wait to share this memory with my family! What a riot! I just can't imagine that sweet little Kenny would do something like that to his baby girl! LOL! That is definitely one for the books!

      Thanks for sharing,
      Love,
      Laura

      Delete
  19. Oh those are adorable! And they seem more appropriate for the baby than so many of the hard plastic dolls. I love making things for people, and the music, and the chance (in Texas, it's just a chance) of some cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! We certainly do get lots of cold weather here in Maine...and although I complain on occasion...I wouldn't trade the snow for anything!

      Have a blessed day!
      Laura

      Delete
  20. And, I'm a follower via your GFC widget.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Laura,

    My favorite thing about this season is that I don't feel guilty about not wanting to do yard work, and instead wanting to stay inside and create! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Holly!

      I'm there with ya, girlfriend! So many fun things to do at this time...cleaning out the chicken house is definitely not on the top of my list...especially since they ate all the red berries out of my basket of greens yesterday! I'm telling ya...I was thinking "chicken soup" for a moment or two! LOL!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  22. I am currently a follower of your blog, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet, Holly...I'm so glad that you enjoy reading my blog! I enjoy yours as well!

      Have a terrific day!
      Laura

      Delete
  23. Hi Laura, I shared your giveaway over at my blog! What a great giveaway it is too. Love the little Lovies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing about this give-away on your blog, Holly! You should check out some of the other ones on "Sew Mama Sew"...there are some wonderful things being given away!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  24. These are so cute!! I love seeing my family this time of year. I live in AR and most are in NC. It's special to see all the littles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Karen,

      Thanks so much for stopping by! I agree, being able to see family from far away is such a special treat...and doesn't happen nearly enough!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  25. I tried to become a blog follower, but Google Friend Connect is not working for some reason. I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it didn't work...please try again! :)

      Delete
  26. Thoses are just so darling I would love to win them.I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Trish!

      Nice to have you stop by...thanks for the sweet comment! You've been on my thoughts and in my prayers lately...hope things are going well for your family.

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  27. I just love what Christmas stands for. Also love the music and decorations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a couple of local radio stations that play Christmas music all day. I like to listen to it while I'm doing housework...makes the jobs go faster! :)

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  28. My favorite thing about this time of year is the food. Yes, I'm a foodie. Gingerbread, pumpkin pie, hot chocolate, peppermint bark....
    mmmmmm
    lisa(at)vetteklisa(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lisa, I LOVE peppermint bark! I was just looking at a cute recipe this morning for "Christmas mice cookies"...I think I may have to try them out this afternoon!

      Have a blessed day,
      Laura

      Delete
  29. I am a new follower and the thing I love most about Christmas is all the family getting together and celabrating the birth of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tis the reason for the Season! Thanks so much for following!

      Have a blessed day!
      Laura

      Delete
  30. I like the very warm feeling that family returning home brings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing like that feeling, is there! We need that all year round!

      Have a wonderful day!
      Laura

      Delete
  31. I love the twinkle in the eyes of my grands when they see the Christmas tree and the gifts under the tree...and of, course the sweet hugs I get from them! My grandaughter would really like to find a "Lovie" in her stocking! Thanks for the chance! Merry Christmas to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the hugs at Christmas...just the best!
      Thanks for visiting!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  32. I love spending time with my family at our Christmas dinner, I love the smells, I love the lights most of all! My daughter would just love your "lovie" doll! Thank you for this opportunity to win!

    amccrerrand(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas tree lights...lighting up the darkness...nothing like it! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!

      God bless,
      Laura

      Delete
  33. this is so cute! I love christmas because it brings all my family together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be so nice if families could be together all year long!

      Thanks for visiting!
      Laura

      Delete
  34. I love decorating with my 18-yr-old baby and watching Christmas movies when we're done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an 18 year old baby, too! Only my "baby" is the tallest one in the house now! Nothing like curling up on the coach with popcorn...watching "A Christmas Carol!"

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  35. Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by and decided to follow! :)

      Delete
  36. I Love to see all the clever and creative things people make as gifts this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ann,

      You are a woman after my own heart! I just love seeing all the Christmas crafts...so creative and cute!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  37. I added you to my RSS feed! Look forward to reading your posts!

    amccrerrand(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following...hope you enjoy your visits! :)

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  38. Hi, Laura~
    Oh, these are so cute! What a sweet giveaway! There are so many things I love about this time of year! I love the music, the pretty lights and decorations, and the Christmas movies. A Christmas Carol is one of my favorites too. If I'm in a silly mood, I like A Christmas Story! I also enjoy getting cards from our sweet friends and family.♥ Of course, celebrating our Savior's birth is the most special thing of all!
    I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mornin' Mel!

      I'm there with ya...I love all the sappy
      Christmas movies...nothing like a good cry every once in a while!

      How's the weather down there? We've had three days up in the 50s...it's like a heat wave!

      Hope you and Miss Katie have a wonderful day at school!
      Love,
      Laura

      Delete
    2. Hi, Laura~
      The weather here has been so nice! It's been in the 60s! I posted a picture on Facebook of our house in lights. I'll have to post it here too. Hope you have a great day! :)

      Delete
    3. Would love to see it! 60s?! You'll be running around in sundresses and shades! LOL!

      Delete
  39. Replies
    1. Family...friends...fellowship...
      there is nothing like it!

      Thanks for stopping by, Stephanie!

      God bless,
      Laura

      Delete
  40. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. These are absolutely adorable! Tutorial!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Beth! I should do a tutorial on them...perhaps the next time I make one. They really are easy and fun!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  42. I'm a new follower. Can't wait to look around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you visit! Thanks for becoming a new follower! :)

      Delete
  43. I am looking to back to my hometown this year. I miss my family :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so sorry that you have to be away from your family at this time. Missing ones we love is so hard...

      With prayers,
      Laura

      Delete
  44. Dear Laura ... so, so precious! I love the Christmas Season! Faith, Family, Friends, Home and the most important ~ is the true meaning of Christmas ... the Reason for the Season! Blessings to you my sweet friend! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've said it all in a nutshell, dear Teri! We have so very much to be grateful for...blessings overflowing!

      Hugs,
      Laura

      Delete
  45. What I love about this season is the extra time I get to spend with my family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing more precious than spending time with loved ones...

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  46. Hi Mrs. Laura!

    Those are so cute! :-) I'd love to enter. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Miss Melinda!

      Thank you for the sweet comment! I love making these dolls...as well as other dolls!

      Hope you are having a wonderful week!
      Sweet blessings,
      Mrs. Laura

      Delete
  47. I follow your blog! :-) Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank you for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. So cute.I love decorating a tree with my daughter.Lovely giveaway,thanks for the chance to win it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcomed!

      Have a wonderful day!
      Love,
      Laura

      Delete
  50. These dolls are so cute! Thanks for your generosity!

    This time of year, I love baking with spices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinnamon! That is my favorite! Just love it when the whole house smells like cinnamon!

      God bless,
      Laura

      Delete
  51. There is nothing I do not love about this time of year! The music, the movies, the lights and decorations, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a happy time...if only all year could be like this!

      God bless,
      Laura

      Delete
  52. I love that this is the time of year to get together with families, listen to Christmas carols, bake cookies, and maybe even throw in a few football games :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I made some really cute Christmas mice cookies for church fellowship this weekend...so much fun...and so easy!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  53. I love sledding and building snow men with my children on snow days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sledding is just the best! We have a big
      hill on our dirt road...and we love to go tubing down it!

      Delete
  54. Replies
    1. Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your visit!

      Delete
  55. I love family time over the holidays. Really anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Families mean so much...I'm really feeling that this year especially.

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...