Saturday, December 8, 2012

I "Lovie" You All Dearly!!!

I just wanted to take 
a moment to thank all
of those who took part
in my little give-away 
this week...

 
It is always so nice
to meet new people 
and make new friends...

We tend to do things the
"old fashioned way" 
around here...


So...
I had my sweetie
pull three names out
of my little basket...
And the winners are...

Holly Rae of

 
Sherry of
and...
Trish of


Congratulations, Ladies!
Please send me an e-mail
with your address
and I'll get your "lovie"
right in the mail!

I  also want to take
a moment to thank all of you
who have been so 
kind and supportive
with your prayers 
and encouraging words...
I love you all dearly...

We don't know what tomorrow brings...
But we do know Who holds
Tomorrow in His hands...


" Fear thou not; for I am with thee: 
be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
 I will strengthen thee; 
yea, I will help thee; 
yea, I will uphold thee 
with the right hand of my righteousness..."
Isiah 41:10

14 comments:

  1. I am so excited about winning your giveaway. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet lovies. I also appreciate the verse you posted today, it is one that I needed to read this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sherry,

      Oh, I'm so glad that this verse ministered to you as well this morning. As we deal with the events in my brother's life...I am holding fast to this verse... and to our Lord.

      Your lovie is on its way to you as we speak! Enjoy!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  2. Congradulations Girls on your winning the adorable Lovies...
    How is Gary ? Sending prayers and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow is Dana Farber...I am expecting a miracle. Thank you so much for standing with us in prayer, dear friend.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to you all ... such precious little treasures!

    Thank you Laura for sharing these sweet little "lovies" and for sharing from your heart!

    I always know when I come here that I will come away being blessed with your heartwarming love for me and for all the others who come to visit!

    THANK YOU! Praying for you and your family!

    Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a sweet comment, dear Teri... you have all been such overwhelming supporters. I couldn't ask for better friends!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Laura~
    Your little lovies are so cute. :) Congratulations to your winners. I'm sure they'll enjoy them!
    Continuing to pray for you and your family, my sweet friend.♥
    Love,
    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melanie! Tomorrow is a crucial day...Dana Farber institute in Boston for evaluation...God is in control.

      Delete
  5. Hi Laura!

    I am incredibly excited and humbled to be one of the winners of your precious lovies. Thank you for your kindness and generosity.

    God bless you and your family,
    Holly.Rae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is all packaged up and will be on her way to you first thing tomorrow morning!
      Sweet dreams!

      Delete
  6. I'M SO HAPPY TO BE ONE OF YOUR WINNERS.THESE ARE JUST DARLING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trish! Your little "lovie" will be heading out to you in tomorrow's mail. Enjoy, dear friend!

      Delete
  7. Good Morning Laura! I picked up my lovie from the post office this last weekend. They are just too cute! I showed her to my cousin and she thought it was sweetest little thing she had seen in a long time. She lovie sits with me in my craft corner while I sew :) Thank you for your kindness and generosity.

    Blessings,
    Holly.Rae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Holly,

      Oh, I'm so glad that your lovie arrived safely and that you like it! Wishing you and your husband the a very blessed Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...