Good Morning, Dear Ladies!
I've missed you all...
It has been a "stormy" spring here...
I've been quite "under the weather"
for some time now...
But God is good
and I am trusting in Him...
So,
For the most part,
I have been simply "nesting..."
Just like our "Rambo"
You might remember "Rambo"
She'll make a nest in just
about anything she can find...
This particular morning we woke
to find her "nested" in Josh's trailer...
which was loaded with brush
and on it's way to the transfer station...
There is just something about
a "warm and cozy nest"
that is so comforting...
and healing...
Peace, joy, and healing to you, as only God can give!
ReplyDeleteDear Jodi,
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of you to stop by with such encouraging words...thank you so much!
Sweet blessings,
Laura
HI Laura,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry your not feeling well. Sending prayers your way..For each of you.. May you feel God's loving arms around you this day and each day..
Missed your sweet and wonderful post.. Hugs,
ps, I agree nothing like nesting.
Dear Judy,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your prayers, sweetie...they warm my heart. It has been a time of much reflection for me...
I'll write soon...
Love,
Laura
Oh, my sweet friend, it's so good to see a post from you, but I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Please know I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Sending you a comforting hug.♥
ReplyDeleteDear Melanie,
DeleteYou are such a wonderful friend...thank you so much for your prayers and concerns. We are taking things one day at a time...and I've had to make some changes...but God is so good...I am very blessed indeed.
With love,
Laura
Sending prayers.. Hope your doing better.. We are ok.. Kenny had doctors appt yesterday.. Same ole..same ole.Praying that time will make things better.
ReplyDeleteYou know, as you always say.. SOmetimes.. these things in our lives.. gives us reflection time... to ponder on How wonderful our Saviour is and what He does for us ,each and every day..
God bless you and your family and May you feel comfort in His love this day.. Hugs.
How true, how true, my friend. We are taking things day be day...many tests...no real answers yet. But God is good.
DeleteDoes the heat bother Kenny? Do you get more of a dry heat or do you have the humidity like we do when it is real hot?
Praise God, days like that are rare for us because of the sea breeze and all, but we do have them occasionally.
Hope your day is filled with rich blessings, my friend!