How beautiful..nothing shows God's love , as an animal with her baby.. Happy Mothers Day to you ... Hope you have had a good one.. Have been praying for you and your family.. Hugs.
I hope you are having a truly wonderful Mother's Day! My parents went up to Mandan to spend the day with my dad's folks, but they'll come home soon, just in time for a yummy supper. :) While they were away, my brothers and I made 2 scarecrows and put them up in the garden... My mom's been wanting one for a long time, so hopefully she'll be pleased! ;)
What a nice surprise to have you stop by for a visit! I hope that you and your family are doing well...and that your mama had a most wonderful Mother's Day! I'm sure she will appreciate the dinner and the scarecrows upon their return! I'll stop by your blog for a visit real soon!
Dear Laura~ So nice to hear from you! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your family. I'm sure your guys did something special for you. Josh was so sweet to wish me a Happy Mother's Day on Facebook yesterday. :) What a sweet picture of the cat and her kittens. They're just too cute. I hope you are all doing well, and will have a great week!♥
Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!
How beautiful..nothing shows God's love , as an animal with her baby..
ReplyDeleteHappy Mothers Day to you ... Hope you have had a good one.. Have been praying for you and your family.. Hugs.
Dearest Judy,
ReplyDeleteYou are such a wonderful friend...I hope that you had the most fabulous Mother's Day...I am ever thankful that the Lord brought us together.
Sweet blessings, dear friend..
With love,
Laura
I hope you are having a truly wonderful Mother's Day! My parents went up to Mandan to spend the day with my dad's folks, but they'll come home soon, just in time for a yummy supper. :) While they were away, my brothers and I made 2 scarecrows and put them up in the garden... My mom's been wanting one for a long time, so hopefully she'll be pleased! ;)
ReplyDeleteMay the Lord bless the rest of your day,
Cora B.
Dear Miss Cora Beth,
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice surprise to have you stop by for a visit! I hope that you and your family are doing well...and that your mama had a most wonderful Mother's Day! I'm sure she will appreciate the dinner and the scarecrows upon their return! I'll stop by your blog for a visit real soon!
With love,
Mrs. Laura
Dear Laura~
ReplyDeleteSo nice to hear from you! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your family. I'm sure your guys did something special for you. Josh was so sweet to wish me a Happy Mother's Day on Facebook yesterday. :)
What a sweet picture of the cat and her kittens. They're just too cute.
I hope you are all doing well, and will have a great week!♥
Good Morning Melanie!
DeleteSo nice to hear from you, too! I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Hope your day was just as sweet.
We often think of you all and wonder how you are doing. You must be getting ready to finish up another school year...boy, does the time fly!
Sweet blessings, dear friend,
With love,
Laura
What a fun treat for Mother's day. I hope had a blessed Mother's day as well my dear!
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear one, hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, as well!
Delete