Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Sweet Note From A Dear Friend...

Oh, the joy...

When going to the post office...


To find hidden amongst the bills, ads, papers, and flyers...


A sweet note from a dear friend.


Bless you, Teri!

"A friend loves at all times..."
Proverbs 17:17

4 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet.. God sends us special friends in our lives.. And knows just when we need them.. The letter was so thoughtful and fun to find, in the midst of the bills, magazines, and papers!!!
    Praying for each of you..
    Hugs, Judy
    bty.. your blog is just beautiful, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Judy,

    Just came in from the transfer station (a.k.a town dump!!!) and saw your message! We've been hauling stuff from my parents' house...they had 3 old tvs (and I mean "old"!) in their attic! We couldn't give them away if we wanted to! It is amazing what we accumulate over the years!

    It was such a treat to get the special gift from Teri...and to think we became friends because of blogging...just like you and I! God is so amazing...how He orchestrates friendships...such a sweet blessing.

    Thank you for the lovely comment about my new "blog" design...I figured it was time to get rid of the snowmen...I'm definitely ready for spring!

    With love and prayers,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Laura...I am so happy that you had mail in your mailbox! The friendships that are made through our "little spaces" are such sweet blessings! I cherish our friendship! Simple blessings to you my dear friend! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Teri,

    I just love your little gift...the rabbits on the card are so adorable! In fact, everything about the little package is just too precious. Thank you so much for thinking of me...it just made my week!

    With love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...