Love it.. So thankful that I know the Saviour and know the love that being on your knees rewards us. I recieved my wonderful thread catcher.It is absolutley beautiful. thankyou so much.I will treasure it and every time I use it, I will think about you and your wonderful spirit. [as a matter of fact, I have already used it,I sewed some yesterday, and it was fantastic.] And the peppermint came in handy..Kenny is very nauseated these days, and he said, the peppermint helped.. So God does lead us..ha] God bless you and your family.
Oh, I so glad that you finally got your thread catcher...and that you've already found it useful! I'm glad that Kenny got to enjoy a "bit" of it too! Praying that each day finds him stronger and feeling better!
Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!
Love it.. So thankful that I know the Saviour and know the love that being on your knees rewards us.
ReplyDeleteI recieved my wonderful thread catcher.It is absolutley beautiful. thankyou so much.I will treasure it and every time I use it, I will think about you and your wonderful spirit.
[as a matter of fact, I have already used it,I sewed some yesterday, and it was fantastic.]
And the peppermint came in handy..Kenny is very nauseated these days, and he said, the peppermint helped.. So God does lead us..ha]
God bless you and your family.
Dearest Judy,
ReplyDeleteOh, I so glad that you finally got your thread catcher...and that you've already found it useful! I'm glad that Kenny got to enjoy a "bit" of it too! Praying that each day finds him stronger and feeling better!
With love,
Laura