Good Morning, Ladies!
Before I reveal the winners
of the "Thread Catchers" giveaway...
I just wanted to share with you
a way to use these as little
party favors or gift toppers...
In my previous post
I shared that I made some
of these for a church charity
for infants...
Before I place them in the box...
I put a small piece of styrofoam
in the bottom to
stick the diaper pins into...
Then I place them in a little
clear bag...
Tie a pretty ribbon...
And attach a heart
with the name on one side
and a scripture verse on the other...
A very simple gift idea!
Now, on to the three winners...
All the entries were put
into a basket...
The three names
picked out were...
Congratulations, Ladies!
And many thanks to all who entered!
Please watch for another give-away
coming soon!
"Every man shall give as he is able,
according to the blessing
of the LORD your God
which He has given you..."
Deuteronomy 16:17





Dear Laura...thank you so very much! Such a sweet homespun treasure! This is such a sweet way to start my week! I emailed you my address and I will be looking forward to mail in our mailbox ... such a blessing to have a sweet little package to open! Thank you again and "Happy Valentine's Day" to you and yours! Love & Hugs ♥ Teri
ReplyDeleteGood Morning, Teri, and Happy Valentines Day! I'm so glad that you are excited about the "thread catcher"! Should be arriving any day now!
DeleteHave a wonderful week, my friend!
Laura
Congratulations to all the winners!! Thank you, Laura, for having this sweet giveaway. Hope you have a wonderful week, my friend!♥
ReplyDeleteDear Melanie,
DeleteHappy Valentines Day, dear friend! Thank you for your sweet comment to all the winners! Hope you and your lovely family have an extra special day today!
With love,
Laura
Hi Laura,
ReplyDeleteI am jumping up and down and shouting..Can you hear me?? lol What an exciting thing to happen.. I have really been dragging today [I think worrying a good bit.. We go into the hospital at 8:00 am in the morning].. So thank you for a very happy uplift present.
Laura, I will be glad to pay the postage , if you will let me know how much..
I am so thrilled to have this thread catcher..I promise you..it WILL be used, and will be so happy , knowing my friend made it..Thankyou .
Good Morning Judy!
DeleteWe wondered what that strange noise was last night...thought maybe there was a bull moose in our backyard! LOL!I'm so glad that you are excited about winning...and that it brightened your day a bit. I know that you both have had a lot on your minds lately.
Please know that we are holding you both up in prayer today...as well as the doctors. We know that God is in control...and we trust Him completely.
With love and prayers, precious friend!
Laura