Just wanted to share with you
another way to use
"Thread Catchers"
Today, I made some
diaper pin holders
has a baby ministry
and it receives donated
baby items of all sorts.
So each week
I try to make something
to put in the box...
Also, just wanted to remind
you all that if you haven't
enter my give-away
you have until noon tomorrow!
Just click on the picture
for the details!
Have a blessed evening!
"And whoso shall receive one such
little child in my name receiveth me..."
Matthew 18:5
little child in my name receiveth me..."
Matthew 18:5




Hi Laura,
ReplyDeletewhat a great idea.. Love it.. You could do one for pins, one for cotton balls, and other b bathtime/clean up time stuff.. Love it..
Great ideas for baby showers, or to donate to sav a life organaztions..
thankyou for sharing..
Praying for family.
I know, Judy, the possibilities are endless! I'm putting a bit of styrofoam in these diaper pin ones so that the pins will stick right up straight! They do make great baby shower gifts...or party favors even!
ReplyDeleteIt's snowing here! We're painting the kitchen...life is good...thanks for prayers!
Love,
Laura