Monday, June 27, 2011

On The Right Track!

"Train up a child
in the way he should go: 
and when he is old, 
he will not depart from it..."
Proverbs 22:6


Happy Birthday
Joshua and Daniel!

14 comments:

  1. Dear Laura...such a precious picture...so cute! Happy Birthday to Joshua and Daniel! Blessings ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Joshua and Daniel!! What a sweet picture. I hope you all will have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura..
    Love this picture.. so adorable.. Happy birthday to them.
    thankyou so much for stopping by my blog..YOu are soooo sweet with your comments.I apprecaite it so much..
    I love the vintage dress patterns too.but Lord..those ladies had the smallest wiast ,I have ever seen..ha I am just learning to grade the patterns..And it is one of the hardest things I have ever done.. yuk..
    I love to sew..I have always sewed for my daughter and now my grandaughters, I just recently started sewing for me.. I am really enjoying it. I love the find of the bargain fabric..Just thrills me.
    I also love to be able to sew for people in need. God has been so good to me, and to be able to help some one else ..is such a blessing for me.
    Have a great day.. and may God bless you and your family. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture! Love that twin thing! Happy Birthday to both of your boys. Guessing just Joshua has a blog?...
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling picture!!! Happy birthday to Joshua and Daniel! How old are they? I have a Daniel too. He's 32. I have been reading Joshua's blog- such kindness and maturity he has. Hope you all have fun celebrating the twin's birthday!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Teri,
    Thank you so much for the sweet birthday wishes! We had a wonderful day...my parents were able to celebrate with us...such a blessing!

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Melanie,
    Thank you so much for stopping by to wish the boys a "Happy Birthday." We had a wonderful day together...the weather was beautiful...the cake was yummy...God is good.

    With love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Judy,
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I love to look at what you are working on...I really love to sew...and wish I could do it all the time! I'm currently working on some apron patterns (sort of vintage type) made out of vintage linens. Lots of rick rack and binding and such...loads of fun!

    Have a blessed day!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Keri,

    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! Twins are cool, aren't they! Daniel has a blog as well...it is called "For The Record Apologetics."
    He uses it a bit differently than most blogs...he publishes his writings on it...but doesn't take comments. He just finished his masters of divinity this spring...hopes to get his doctorate soon, Lord willing!

    God bless,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Kathy,

    How wonderful that you have a "Daniel" as well! My sons just turned 25 yesterday...we had a wonderful day...celebrating with grandparents. Birthdays are so much fun!

    So glad you found my blog...perhaps you'll start one soon???
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute boys and I wish them Happy Birthday it surely is a precious photo of them, I thank you for stopping by to admire by deer painting and ofcourse my potholders I think I will stop making them for now and move on to some baby quilts that I would like to make for friends there babys are almost do so I need to get going of them since I have my energy back,thank you for including me in your prayers and I love how you always include a scripture in your posts and how you always pick the right one.xoxo theodora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Theodora!

    So glad to hear from you...and to hear that you are feeling better! I just love looking at all of your sewing projects...how fun it must be to have your own shop! Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes...we had a wonderful day!

    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. How precious! :o) Happy Birthday to your boys! :o) Today is my little Aiyana's birthday. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura,
    I am soooo excited for you.. So happy the Lord sent you the serger [and Yes...I definitely believe He does those kinds of things for us.How wonderful!!!!]. And for $10.
    Do you sew alot? I just love it. I always have ,but all the years that my kids were growing up.. time to sew,was so hard to come by.. So, I mainly sewed for my daughter, and then my 4 grandaughters. Such a blessing.
    Love the pictures of your boys when they were little ..so cute..
    Hope you have a good weekend.. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...