Saturday, June 25, 2011

Give-Away Drawing...

I apologize for posting
this so late today...


We have been experiencing
severe thundershowers today...

Whenever this happens...
we sometimes have difficulty
accessing the internet...
 
I want to thank all those
who participated...
I have really enjoyed
reading your comments!

 The name chosen
for this give-away is...


Congratulations, Melanie!
Please just send me your
address via e-mail
and I'll get these right out to you!

11 comments:

  1. Dear Trish,

    Thanks so much for stopping by and for participating! I'm planning to do another give-away...perhaps next month. Hope you are having a terrific weekend!

    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, what a nice surprise! Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to getting them!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Melanie,

    I hope that you and Miss Katie enjoy the bags...I wonder which one she will choose once she actually sees them up close?

    Have a blessed Sunday!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...Melanie! Such sweet treasures! Thank you Laura for this special give-away! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Karen!

    Thanks for stopping by...I thought you might get a "charge" out of this one...being a "local" and all...one of our neighbors suggested selling these bags at the Lighthouse gift shop (you know, being "buoy bags" and all!). She said I could take orders from the local lobstermen on their colors...as gifts for their wives. An interesting thought...

    Have a great day!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Teri,

    Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment. Having this give-away was fun...I want to do another one again very soon!

    Have a blessed day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Betty,

    I'm so thankful that I met you through this give-away! I'll be over for a "visit" very soon!

    God bless,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congradulatons Melanie... So proud for you.. Enjoy. Have a great day.God bless.Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...