Friday, June 24, 2011

Just A Little Reminder...

Dear Friends,
I just wanted to remind you
that I will be drawing a name
for my give-away this evening
before bedtime...

 So....
There is still time!
Check back in the last 
several posts...
There are multiple ways
to enter...


Leave a comment
on tonight's post
about something that you would
like to give someone else
if you could...
It will count as the final entry!


Have a blessed evening!
I will post the winner 
tomorrow morning!


"A friend loves at all times..."
Proverbs 17:17a

2 comments:

  1. Laura, thanks for stopping by my blog.... and I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! I will certainly tell my husband about your organic spray -- the problem with these squash bugs is that they burrow under ground, so they are hard to kill.... but we will try anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stephanie,

    Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope the spray works for you...if you have any questions...just ask! We've had great success with this spray...and it costs only pennies to make!

    Hope you have a blessed weekend,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...