Isn't she just too precious!
Hand-knit...
Old-fashioned...
Absolutely adorable...
Totally huggable...
But the best part...
Her name is "Laura!"
Guess you know why
I love her already.
Trish is having a give-away
Take a moment to visit
Trish's lovely blog...
and sign up for a chance
to adopt this precious sweetheart!
"Take your needle, my child,
and work at your pattern--
it will come out a rose by and by.
Life is like that...
one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes

Oh, she is just too sweet, Laura!! I hope you win her.♥
ReplyDeleteDear Melanie,
ReplyDeleteYou are just too sweet! I hope that you plan to enter too...I'm sure she would look so adorable sitting on your Katie's bed...thirteen still isn't too old for a dolly to love!
Have a blessed evening, my friend!
Laura
Dear Mrs Laura
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable doll! I like the quote too. :)
God bless you,
Rachel
Hi Laura! This is Karen from Peaceful Gatherings! Your blog is beautiful. I like it very much!! The pics of the seal are just amazing and I love the devotional you wrote with it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! Karen :)
Dear Miss Rachel,
ReplyDeleteIt always makes me smile when I see that you have stopped by for a visit! I just can't imagine what life must be like in Africa...this morning we are bringing in wood for the woodstove and sanding the driveway because it is a sheet of ice!
Isn't this doll just too precious! I think that you and your sister should enter the give-away...you are never to old for a beautiful doll! Have you and your sister ever done any doll making?
Hope you are having a blessed day!
Mrs. Laura
Dear Karen,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments! It is so nice to have a fellow Mainer stop by! I'm sure that you are looking forward to spring as well...I can hardly wait to start my garden. We still have potatoes from last year, though, which is such a blessing. I want to do a lot more canning this year...grocery prices (as well as gas prices) are going through the roof!
Hope you and your family have a blessed day!
Laura
I also love Laura she is so cute ,you are so crafty I have yet to knit so well only back and forth so far I hope to get better one day I have plenty of yarn I wish you happy crafting,xoxo theodora
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Theodora!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by...and for your sweet comment! I always enjoy seeing what you are working on at your "shop!" It must be so much fun to have your own store...and to sell the things that you love to make.
Have a blessed weekend!
Laura
Dear Mrs Laura
ReplyDeleteThank you for replying back to my comment.
It is hard to imagine that it's so cold there -at the moment it is 6 o'clock in the evening and the temperature is 26C (about 79F). :)
My sister and I have tried doll-making before, it's fun! (I think one is never too old for dolls) :)
God bless you,
Rachel
Dear Miss Rachel,
ReplyDeleteIt is always so nice when you stop by for a visit. Right now it is 46 degrees here...and we feel as though we are having a heat wave! We are expecting a severe rainstorm overnight...but inland and in the mountains they received snow instead of rain...so we are grateful that this is not happening here. My sister just arrived from Vermont...they received over a foot of additional snow today!
Perhaps this rain tonight will wash away a good deal of the snow. We are praying for no flooding issues.
I agree that doll making can be such fun. I have a project going right now to make a baby doll for my niece...she has an antique doll carriage that my mother is doing over...and it needs a baby doll!
I hope that you and your family have a wonderful week!
Mrs. Laura