Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Very Happy Birthday!

I feel so blessed 
with all the special friends
that I have made
through blogging...

One of these lovely ladies
is celebrating a very special
birthday today!

And I didn't want to let it pass by
without wishing...

A Very Happy Birthday!

" 

"I thank my God upon 
 every remembrance of you..." 
Philippians 1:3

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting at Jeremiah 29:11. I'm bad about letting old wounds fester, too!!! I'm trying my best to give it to God...and let HIM handle it...and me!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Deb,
    It was so nice to have you stop by for a visit! What you wrote is so true...we need to follow Christ's example. He never tried to defend Himself when unjustly accused...He just gave forgiveness...a wonderful lesson for us all.

    Have a blessed evening!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! It's Sarah's birthday! I was wondering where you were. For some reason...I got a "feeling" about something :) Don't worry, it's a very GOOD feeling :) Just something I've been noticing. Well, time will tell if my "feeling" is true. I love seeing your work. I'm gonna get some help with starting a blog. I have NO clue right now. Didn't even know blogging existed until 2 years ago. I will keep you posted about me starting a quilt ;). Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...