Friday, February 4, 2011

Time For A Little Break...


Dearest Ladies...

I just wanted to let you know
that I will be away for a little while...



"To every thing there is a season, 
and a time to every purpose under the heaven..."
Ecclesiastes 3:1

4 comments:

  1. Dear Laura~
    I'll miss you, but I understand. :)
    Take care.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the Lord enrich your life through His guidance during this time.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be greatly missed, Mrs. Laura! Your posts are always a bright spot in my day (as are your comments. :) I hope your blogging break is enjoyable for you and a time of refreshment as well. And I look forward to when you return! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...