Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Very Precious Give-Away!

Dear Ladies...

If you have a moment...
Stop by my friend, Miss Sarah's, blog...

She is having the sweetest give-away
in celebration of her new etsy shop!

As Lilies Sewing

Miss Sarah has her own sewing business...


as well as her new etsy site...


and a wonderfully refreshing blogsite! 


Please take a moment and stop by...
I'm sure that you will be blessed!

6 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much for this post, Mrs. Laura! You are so sweet!! :) I just stopped by to say that I saw your comment on my blog and am praying for you husband’s safe travels home. And am praying that you all stay safe and warm through the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I will definately check it out. ~Alana~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Miss Sarah, he just walked through the door about 10 minutes ago! Thank you for your prayers and we hope you all stay warm as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Alana,
    I'm sure that you will love Miss Sarah's blogsite...as well as her two shops. She is a lovely young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have followed Sarah for a long time now, and she is always introducing something new and interesting. I'd love to win that doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Elizabeth,
    Thanks for stopping by! Miss Sarah really is such a sweet young lady...and she has such a lovely blogsite! I'm sure that you've enjoyed her posts as much as I have!

    Have a blessed day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...