Monday, July 4, 2016

As We Celebrate...


As many around our country celebrate today...
with parades...
and backyard barbecues...
and fireworks...

May we remember...
to take a moment to pray
for our country...
and the leaders that God has placed
in authority over us...


  "I exhort therefore, that, first of all,
supplications, prayers, intercessions, 
and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
 For kings, and for all that are in authority;
 that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life
 in all godliness and honesty..."
1 Timothy 2: 1-2

2 comments:

  1. Oh Laura...so true dear lady. I know that I am constantly bringing this country to the feet of Our God...and leaving it there. Happy Independence Day! mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Maria...thank you for stopping by...and for your blessed comment that reminds us where we need to leave our worries and concerns...
      Sweet blessings, dear one,
      Laura

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...