Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Mother's Prayer...

  Remembering a day...
Not so very long ago...

My first Mother's Day...

When I began to pray
about the special moment about
to take place less than two weeks from now...


Happy Mother's Day!

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD,
 and the fruit of the womb is his reward..."
Psalm  127:3

10 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day.. Hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judy...it was a lovely day! Hope your day was wonderful also!
      Love,
      Laura

      Delete
  2. Kathy in IllinoisMonday, May 11, 2015

    I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday, Laura! Isn't being a mother just the best thing???? I had a nice Mother's Day. Hope you have a fun "less than 2 weeks ahead" filled with lots of memories!
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy...hope your Mother's Day was wonderful, as well! I'm trying to play "catch up" right now...and get the garden going full gear!
      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  3. May your week be blessed dear lady ;0) mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria...hope all is well with you and your sweet family!
      Love,
      Laura

      Delete
  4. How sweet! Happy Mother's Day to you!! =) I hope you are having a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Miss Amy! I have been meaning to stop by for a visit...but I've been a little "busy" (smile) ... I will soon, I promise!
      Love,
      Mrs. Laura

      Delete
  5. Hope you had a Great Mothers day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Renee...hope you are enjoying a wonderful spring!
      Love,
      Laura

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...