Tuesday, December 9, 2014

For The Record...

 Good Morning, dear friends!
Just wanted to take a moment
to invite you to visit
my son's blog...

http://fortherecordapologetics.wordpress.com

Daniel is a online college professor
for Baptist Bible Seminary...

He received his
Masters in Theology
from Liberty University...

click picture for link

He is currently working on
his doctoral degree...

In his spare time...
(Don't ask me when ! "smile")

click picture for link

he coaches high school boys'
 tennis and soccer...

click picture for link

and officiates soccer games...

click picture for link

as well as writes for his blog.

Hope you enjoy reading
what he has such a passion for...

I know he'd love to have
you stop by for a visit!

(Proud mama pic...
State championship game...
Daniel is #32...
He scored the winning goal!)

"Make me to understand 
the way of thy precepts:
so shall I talk of thy wondrous works."
Psalm 119: 27


2 comments:

  1. Will stop by and visit Daniel's blog.. Know your proud of him.. Wish him the best with his studies . It is very hard to do, all they have to do.. My son got his doctorate in the ministry too. He stays really busy with his church. Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Judy...I know Daniel will appreciate having you stop by for a visit! I know you are really proud of your son as well!
      Hugs,
      Laura

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...