Friday, October 3, 2014

Little Boy Blue...

Twice this week
I've been sewing these...


Two of my sons' friends
have been blessed recently
with the birth of precious baby boys...

 Samuel's friend, Matthew,
 works with him as a mechanic...


This material seemed
an appropriate choice!

Joshua's friend, Kevin,
loves sports...


I've been waiting to use
some of these prints!


I just love these bandana bibs..
so easy to make...
and they are reversible!

Of course,
The dads needed a gift too!


Whoopie pies with baby blue filling!

This morning...
I found these on my kitchen table...


I'm guessing they're from one of my
"Little Boys Blue..."

"I prayed for this child,
 and the LORD has granted me 
what I asked of him.
 So now I give him to the LORD.
 For his whole life he will be given 
over to the LORD."
I Samuel:27-28 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...