After many years...
We have a "daughter"...
The Lord has answered our prayers
in His timing...
She said, "Yes!"
We are truly blessed indeed...
"For whither thou goest,
I will go,
and where thou lodgest,
I will lodge.
Thy people shall be my people,
and thy God my God..."
Ruth 1:16





How wonderful!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Enjoy this exciting time in your lives, my friend!
Thank you so much, Billie Jo! We are soooo excited! God is so good...
DeleteSweet blessings,
Laura
That's wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteThere is a song with the words of that scripture; it was sung at our wedding almost 54 years ago.
It is such a beautiful scripture...one of my favorites. Thank you so much for your sweet words and for sharing about your wedding!
DeleteHugs,
Laura
Congratulations! So glad for you all!
ReplyDeleteGod bless, Kathy in Illinois
Thank you, Kathy...we are truly so very happy for both of them...and for us as well!!!
DeleteBlessings to you, my friend!
Laura
I am so happy for you all.. Congrats !!! I can just see that embroidery machine, making some pretty wedding/shower preparations.. Hugs
ReplyDeleteOh, Judy...you know me too well! I haven't had much of a chance to "play" with the machine yet...too much summer work to do around here! But I have many ideas...I need to send you an e-mail! I already have been making things for years for my future "daughters" hope chests! This is going to be so much fun!
DeleteLove you!
Laura
Congratulations!!! What a sweet blessing! God bless you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings♥
~Jazzmin
Thank you so much, Jazzmin dear! We are very excited...I've been waiting a long time to have a "daughter"...I plan to spoil her!
DeleteWith love and hugs,
Mrs. Laura
Congratulations to all!!! How excited you must be! :) God bless their lives together!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to hear from you, Miss Cora! And thank you so much for your sweet words...they mean so much. Hope you and your family are well...I'm sure that you are busy with your farm and garden!
DeleteHugs,
Mrs. Laura
What wonderful news! I have been missing you, Laura.
ReplyDeleteDear Mildred,
DeleteYou are so sweet! We have been very busy this summer...and I've had major computer failure problems...so I have had to borrow my son's once in a while just to "keep up". We're back and running now, so I hope to be posting more regularly! And visiting all my lovely friend's blogs!
Hugs,
Laura
Hi, me again! I just did some investigating. Even though I was following you, your posts have not been showing up on my reader. This is the message that I got: You have followed this URL, but we couldn't find a feed for it.
ReplyDeletePlease check that the URL is correct: http://kjvjames117agg.blogspot.com/
If you want to update configuration please use Manage page.
I hope you are doing well. God bless. Love, Mildred
Don't know what the issue is with the feed, Mildred. I'll have my son take a look...I am so computer numb!
DeleteHello sweet Laura! Congratulations and yes, what a sweet and precious blessing :)
ReplyDeleteI am with Mildred and have been missing you too...I'm not sure if I' getting your blog updates on my reader.
Anyway, I hope you have been having a nice summer, sweet friend. Take care! Hugs to you!
Thank you so much, sweet Stephanie! We are so excited...what a blessing to finally have a "daughter"! This will be a very special year, indeed!
DeleteHopefully, I will have a bit of time now to post and to visit all my friend's lovely blogs...I've missed visiting with you!
With love and hugs,
Laura
Thank you so much, Teri! We are so excited...finally, a girl in the family!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Laura
Congratulations!! The cake and flowers are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Miss Amy! I love to make cakes...and to decorate them. We are truly blessed to have this young lady in our lives...as our future "daughter"...such a blessing. This will be an exciting year!
DeleteThanks again for stopping by for a visit. I've enjoyed visiting your blog!
Sweet blessings,
Mrs. Laura