Enjoying a quiet breakfast this morning...
Gazing at the pond from my kitchen table...
Thinking I was alone...
When I discovered someone
watching me...
We enjoyed each other's company
for a few moments...
In silence...
Then she gracefully sauntered back
into the forest...
God's beautiful reminder for me today...
that we are never alone.
"And yet I am not alone,
because the Father is with me."
John 16: 32b



Sometimes, when walking in the pasture, I come upon deer. They are pretty used to me, so will watch me for a while, then leap away. So true, we are never alone.
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Charlotte! We, too, have deer that are fairly tame...until fall (hunting season! ) We've seen a lot in our yard and around our pond this year...mostly does. Hope all is well with you!
DeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet you!
Your space here is so cozy and lovely...I am your newest follower, and am looking forward to visiting often. And I have always dreamed of living in Maine! : )
Have a cozy day!
Welcome, Billie Jo! Thank you ever so much for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to getting to know you better...and I enjoyed visiting your blog as well!
DeleteSweet blessings, new friend!
Laura
What as precious moment the two of you shared. Of course, only one of you found it precious, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage
Thank you for stopping by, Laura! I just love seeing the deer...we've had quite a few this spring. My husband looked at the picture and said that this doe was going to be a "mama" very soon. Hope she brings her babies around!
DeleteSweet blessings,
Laura
By the way, I'm following you on GFC.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I can't wait to visit with you again!
DeleteSuch a gift when God gives us these little surprises during our day to remind us of His ever watchful eye.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to hear from you and I appreciate your sweet comment on my post.
Wish you could visit and share a cuppa tea!
Oh...that would be heavenly! It's so nice to hear from you again too, Sweetie! I've missed visiting your little "space"...look forward to stopping by more often!
DeleteGod bless,
Laura
Stunning photographs! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Marci! I wish the picture of the doe had come in better...I only have a little samsung digital camera...I'm pretty photo illiterate! "smile"
DeleteSweet blessings, new friend!
Laura