Oh, Judy...don't even think about it! I actually chuckled a bit when I read it...you see, my best friend when I was a little girl is named "Shelly"...and we just reconnected last year after about 25 years! Hope you and Kenny had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! Love, Laura
Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!
And to you also Laura...now I am singing the song...He is good... :)
ReplyDeleteHope your Thanksgiving was wonderful, Maria! Keep singing!
DeleteShelly, hope you are having or have had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.. God bless. and yes He is so good!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry Laura, didn't mean to call you Shelly.[old age has definitely set in here, ha].. Sending prayers for each of you.
DeleteOh, Judy...don't even think about it! I actually chuckled a bit when I read it...you see, my best friend when I was a little girl is named "Shelly"...and we just reconnected last year after about 25 years! Hope you and Kenny had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
DeleteLove,
Laura