Saturday, October 19, 2013

Preparing...


Spent the morning splitting and stacking wood...


So very thankful for God's loving provision...


And my God shall supply all your need
 according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 
 Philippians 4:19

10 comments:

  1. I have just popped over from Roxy's blog to say hi:))) Now that is a wood pile, I am assuming you have very cold winters and need lots of wood:))

    Blessings from Australia
    Joluise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, Joluise! Yes, we do have snowy winters here on the coast of Maine! We use a lot of wood...primarily because we heat our home this way and I cook on a woodstove. So nice to have you visit!
      Blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  2. Great minds think alike...the hubby and I worked on the wood pile as well this afternoon. Isn't it a great feeling to know that you will be warm when the wind is howling and the rain beating down?
    Much love to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right, Sherri! We spent most of Saturday at the pile...and got a HUGE amount split and stacked! I was a bit achy Saturday evening, I can tell you that! We supply my parents with wood as well...so we go through quite a bit in a winter. Love that toasty warm woodstove!!!

      Delete
  3. May the God of Peace and Hope fill you with all JOY!

    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, Laura, and for your sweet comment!

      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete
  4. My sweet husband and son did the same thing on Saturday - I do love a toasty fire during the Winter :) You and your family have been on my mind and heart, dear Laura. Praying for you! May you have a blessed week.

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your continued thoughts and prayers, dear Stephanie...you are such a kind soul. Seems as though everyone was "wood" working this weekend! Winter will be here before we know it!

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...