We got a call from Jo Jo
this afternoon...
It was her niece's birthday...
She was turning 2 years old today!
She wondered if "Sammy" could
come and have cake and ice cream with them.
It was her niece's birthday...
She was turning 2 years old today!
She wondered if "Sammy" could
come and have cake and ice cream with them.
Now how can you possibly
resist the sweet request
of an adorable two year old?
And , of course,
you can't go to a party
without a gift for the
birthday girl!
"Say, Mom, you wouldn't happen
to have something that a
two year old might like...would you???"
"Just give me a minute and
"owl" see what I can come up with..."
Thirty five minutes later...
"Miss Olivia Owl"
Hi Laura,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, sweet gift! You are a wonderful crafter- Olivia owl looks so cute.
I hope the little girl had a wonderful birthday :)
I also wanted to tell you that I was so blessed and delighted to read the comment you left on my blog.
Blessings to you and may you have a great day!!
Hello, Jazzmin...and thank you for your sweet comment! She did have a lovely birthday...and she really liked the owl. I love making crafts, especially to give to others.
DeleteI so enjoy visiting your blog...I hope that you and your family are having a wonderful week!
Sweet blessings,
Laura
I love it! Wow, how beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Rita...I had a lot of fun making it! The hardest part was deciding what colors to choose!
DeleteHope you have a wonderful weekend!
Laura
Oh what a cutie! I smiled through the whole post :) Thanks again for your thoughtful comments on my blog - you are a sweet blessing! And I, too, have to drive a long way (2 hours) to the city to go shopping at Hobby Lobby :) I always stock up on craft supplies when I go.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a lovely weekend, dear friend.
Hugs and blessings to you!
Miss Olivia Owl is super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteGood Morning, Pam...thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!
DeleteBlessings to you,
Laura