Okay, okay,
I know...
It's only Sam's 82 GMC
with a blown motor...
But since our three barn cats
Have taken up residence
while he completes his "restoration"...
![]() |
| "Why is everyone else always asleep on the job?..." |
I feel the need
to rename it...
Our new cat-illac.
![]() |
| "Do you think I'll ever be big enough to reach the steering wheel, mama?" |
I wonder if they make racing helmets
"kitty size"???
![]() |
| Supervising is such exhausting work! |
"A joyful heart is good medicine..."
Proverbs 17:22
Proverbs 17:22




Oh, Laura such a cute post! Such sweet little kitty cats. I hope that you are enjoying a homey evening! Hugs ♥ Teri
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Teri!
DeleteSuch a silly post...but we do get such a "kick" out of these barn cats...they are just like little children! Larry, the biggest one, must weigh at least 25 lbs. or more, and will crawl right up in your lap if you will let him...he is such a baby!
Hope you are enjoying the festivities of the season!
Sweet blessings, dear friend,
Laura
What a sweet post! I have a soft spot in my heart for kitties, probably because we always had a cat when I was growing up. Are they as sweet as they are cute?
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day!♥
Oh, Melanie, they are so adorable! They really want to be "inside" cats in the worst way...but I am allergic to cats so I can't have them in the house. And besides, we have them so that we won't have any mice in the barn or chicken coop (because of the grain and wood and such). They are excellent mousers...they often bring me "gifts"! (double yuch!!!)
DeleteHope you have a wonderful day at school!
Love,
Laura