Hello Dear Friends!
One of the things on my "to-do" list
for today is a little sewing project...
You see, Joshua has a birthday party
to attend this weekend...
For a one year old!
It seems like just yesterday
I made this little hat...
A couple from Josh's weekly
Bible study group had just
had a new baby...
To think that a whole year has
gone by already...
The little one absolutely
loves bath time...
So Josh picked up this
cute little ducky...
at this age!
Speaking of growing...
much they've changed already!
Makes you realize
just how little time we have
on this earth...
And how important it is to make
every moment count...
"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man;
so are children of the youth."
Psalm 127: 3-4
Just wanted to show you
a close-up of the "lollipop"...
It's a handmade facecloth rolled up
with a plastic spoon for a handle...
covered with plastic wrap!
So easy and cute!



Laura,
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet mama you are.. Know Joshua appreciates you..
What adorable bibs..[and mama's always need lot of these!!!] and the cute lolipop.. Adorable..
How are you and family? Sending prayers..
Good Morning Judy!
DeleteThank you for your sweet compliments...I do so love making things for little ones! This bib pattern is one of my favorites...I make a lot of these...so I have the pattern cut out on freezer paper.Then I just iron it to the fabric and cut it out! So simple...no pinning! Have you ever tried that before?
We are all doing well...thank you so much for your continued prayers. Spring is such a busy time around here...it is good to work hard each day...makes you sleep well at night!
Have a blessed day, my friend!
Love,
Laura
What nice bibs! Oh the chicks and kittens are so sweet! I bet that they have grown even more since you took those pictures! :o)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to post some new pictures of the kitties and chicks...they are growing so quickly! The kittens' eyes are open...they are beginning to wander around...so adorable! We've moved the chicks out of the crate into their outside pen...the "ladies" don't know quite what to make of all that peeping!
Delete