"Love is patient,
love is kind and is not jealous..."
I Corinthians 13: 4
This has been quite a weekend
for my son, Joshua...
Two parties and a wedding...
The couple that got married
were also from his Bible study group.
Since they are just starting out
lots of their friends planned
on giving them some money
or gift cards to help
with their new home.
Josh opted for the tried and true
wedding gift card
from Lowe's...
But didn't want to just
stick it in an envelope...
So...
I made a wedding bear!
You know me...
Any excuse to craft!!!
It's hard to tell from the picture...
But the bear has a big white satin ribbon
a little white heart button
and is holding the gift card!
"Love bears all things,
Speaking of love...
don't you just love the color of this rose?
My son planted two rose bushes
in one of my gardens...
And I've been anxiously waiting
to see what color they would be...
lots of their friends planned
on giving them some money
or gift cards to help
with their new home.
Josh opted for the tried and true
wedding gift card
from Lowe's...
But didn't want to just
stick it in an envelope...
So...
I made a wedding bear!
You know me...
Any excuse to craft!!!
It's hard to tell from the picture...
But the bear has a big white satin ribbon
a little white heart button
and is holding the gift card!
"Love bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things..."
I Corinthians 4:7 Speaking of love...
don't you just love the color of this rose?
My son planted two rose bushes
in one of my gardens...
And I've been anxiously waiting
to see what color they would be...
"And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love."
.I Corinthians 13:13
I hope that you all have a lovely day!


Laura, you are such a sweet mama.. And what a lovely idea.. You are so great at crafting...
ReplyDeleteBoth roses are beautiful. Love roses... Have a great day.
Hey Judy!
DeleteDon't you just love roses! I like them better in my garden...they seem to fade so quickly when picked!
Hope all is well...
Hugs,
Laura
What a fun bear! :o) I LOVE it! :o) I wish I lived closer and could craft with you! The roses are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDear Nabila,
DeleteI had such a fun time making this...and the newlyweds just loved it...which, of course, made it all worthwhile!
Sweet blessings,
Laura