Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Finding New Friends...

I came across this blog,
while visiting another friend...

I wanted to share it with you...
I was touched by the heading...

"An attempt to bring glory to God
for what He has chosen to do with our lives.
A legacy to leave to my children
in the telling of it."

Isn't that just so precious!

Terri is having a give-away
to celebrate her birthday...
I invite you to stop by
for a visit...
I know you will be blessed!

For Birthday give-away...just click picture!

6 comments:

  1. Laura ~ I love how the Blog World spins in a complete circle. Your life will be so blessed to follow Terri's Blog. I hope you get the chance to go back and follow many posts over the past years. Terri has truly changed my life in 2011. On another note, your son and I ran into each other on Facebook. I encouraged him to encourage you to pop on. But at any rate, I will be able to connect with Josh ~ he is truly an inspiration of this next generation. You are an amazing Mom! Blessings for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing Terri's blog. I enjoyed it.
    Praying for you all today.. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sherry,

    So nice to hear from you...Happy New Year! Terri's blog seems so inspiring...I am looking forward to visiting again when I have more time!

    I'm so thankful that you have befriended Joshua...he speaks so highly of you and your husband and often shares with us what is going on in your "small world" when I don't get the chance to visit your blog. Thank you so much for your sweet compliments...they have brightened mine (and Joshua's) day!

    We are still without snow...hard to believe no snow in January in Maine! I'm sure that you must have your fill of the white stuff by now. I always love visiting your blog and seeing the incredible pictures you take. Your place is so inviting.

    A very blessed New Year to you and Russ!

    With love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...thank you Laura. I hope you and your wonderful readers will come to know Terri's amazing story, as I have. She will truly change your life. Josh will have to take a peek too! :) (And they have goats!) Thank you for your kind words. And yes, we have snow. Had a blizzard for the last two days and it's fairly cold out with plenty of the white stuff. Dogs are happy! :) I'll check in more often. Love to all ~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Judy,

    I'm sure that you will enjoy Terri's blog as well. And who doesn't like cheese! We hope to be making some of our own soon...once we get our goats!

    Thank you so much for continuing to pray for us. Both mom and dad have doctor appointments today. Yesterday we took down some more firewood in anticipation of the remainder of this week...temperatures in the single digits...what a change!

    Take care, my friend,
    With love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sherry,

    How can you not love "goat" people...I am definitely hooked!

    We woke to 8 degrees this morning...got the cookstove cranked up...snow is in the forecast for Friday. Not too sure about that...it will have to warm up quite a bit!

    Sweet blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...