Thursday, July 1, 2010

As A Little Child...

Yesterday we made a trip to "The Big City".

I drove my parents down to have a visit with their newest
great-grandchild...and my newest grand-niece!



We had a wonderful day.
The weather was beautiful.
The traffic was light.


And the baby...well...
she was just so...precious!



As you can see...great-grandma was quite taken with little Emma. I finally got my turn. As I held her close to my heart, I realized that it had been some time since I had held someone this tiny. And I thought...

She is so needy...
She is so trusting...
She is totally dependent on someone else...
She only wants to be fed...
and cared for...
and loved.

Should this be the way we are with our Lord???


"And they brought unto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein." Luke 18:15-17

1 comment:

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...