
Tuesday morning... a whole week since I began this journey. Time to sip a cup of tea and reflect. I'm still a bit in awe about the whole thing...if you only knew how nervous I was starting my own blog and how long it took me! I want to thank God for each and every one of you who have "encouraged" me this first week with your heartfelt comments. What a wonderful feeling it is to make new friends from all over the country! I look forward to the days to come...to more conversations with my new friends...God bless you all!
And now...off to the garden to plant seed potatoes...I'm making it part of our science lesson for today...isn't homeschooling wonderful!
Oh you will have the most incredible journey. I have laughed, cried and been challenged beyond all I ever dreamed or imagined by all my blog friends. God will take you to new heights. I started a year ago and I have met so many ladies who have become real friends. I have been asked to speak at many churches~imagine that. I simply just keep asking God to use me through Farming On Faith. I could never tell you about all the e-mails that have touched my heart. God is good!
ReplyDeleteI pray God will bless you and use you in a new way!
Blessings~
Carrie
Dearest Carrie,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your words of encouragement! I am looking forward to this journey...we as a family have been praying about ways to reach out to others...I'm hoping this will be a way for me!
Blessings,
Laura
So glad you started blogging...and followed the prompting of the Holy Spirit to leave me such a prayed for comment on my blog on Sunday!!! God is soooo good!! The song you comment on...He Reigns...spoke to my heart today after meeting a lady (read about it on my blog tomorrow)....it just tells me that He Reigns for all of us!!
ReplyDeleteDear Deb,
ReplyDeleteThanks for encouraging me...your words are so true...He does Reign...for all of us!
Blessings,
Laura
Hi Laura ~ Thank you so much for visiting my "little space"...this is new to me also. I enjoy visiting with so many sweet ladies from so many places. They are so willing to share ideas and answer any questions. I know that you will find so many "kindred spirits" to share the love of family and home with. I think your website is so pretty and I love the picture that you have shared. It is so charming. I will look forward to visiting here often. Sweet blessings to you! Hugs ~ Teri
ReplyDeleteBlogging has allowed God to speak to me thru other Godly blogging women. It is amazing! You will be blessed tremendously. I usually read something on a blog that is exactly what I needed to hear! Keep it up! Blessings to you!
ReplyDelete