Tuesday, February 6, 2018

"Sew"...What Have You Been Up To Lately???

Having two little grandsons 
has been such a joy for me in so many ways...
But especially because I just love to 
make baby items!!!

Thought I would share with you
a few of the projects I have been working
on in the past few months...


diapers...


And something to help when changing!
 
 
little washclothes... 




carseat cover...
 
Hanging out with grampie wearin' my new slouch hat!

many hats!


afghan and dolly...

 

booties...



Woodland creatures for a mobile...

These are just a few of the projects
that have been keeping me busy
during these cold stormy winter days...

I would love to hear what you have all been up to?
Any projects that you'd care to share?
It is always so much fun to see what others are working on!

I feel so blessed that my mama and my nana 
took the time to share their talents and skills with me...
to teach me how to sew...and knit...and crochet...and cook...
And I feel blessed when I get the opportunity
to share what I've learned with my "daughters!"


3"Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may]encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,  to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored..."
Titus 2: 3-5


6 comments:

  1. I love these scripture verses!
    Such sweet things you've made! And, what precious babies! We're expecting our first great grandchild in July. It's been nineteen years since there's been a baby in our family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Charlotte,
      Thank you so much for your kind words and congratulations! I know how very excited you must be...grandchildren are such a sweet blessing.
      With love,
      Laura

      Delete
  2. Oh, Mrs Laura...what charming things you have made for your sweet little grandsons! You certainly have been very busy lately...{{Smiles}} I love the woodland creatures for the mobile...too adorable! Thinking of you and wishing you a beautiful Wednesday!
    Hugs,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Miss Kelly-Anne,
      It is so good to hear from you...I think of you so very often. Thank you for your kind words...I love the little woodland creatures too! I love making tiny little things...right now I am working on a felt Nativity set for both Samuel and Noah to play with...I'll share when I finish!
      With love and big hugs,
      Mrs. Laura

      Delete
  3. You have been so busy creating beautiful and useful items for your grandchildren! The car seat cover is such a wonderful idea and truly essential this time of year. I used one when my daughter was a baby and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Sarah,
      Every time I visit your little blog...I feel right at home. So sweet, so peaceful, so inviting...thank you for stopping by for a visit. I have made several of these covers...our winters can be so bitter sometimes...they really do help!
      Sweet blessings,
      Laura

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...