Sunday, November 16, 2014

Remembering...

We often think of bygone days
When we were all together...
The family chain is broken now
But memories live forever...
To us, you have not gone away
Nor have you traveled far...
Just entered God's eternal home
And left the gate ajar.


Still missing you...every day...
Love you, big brother...

 "Oh Lord, I remember your name in the night..."
Psalm 119:55
O LORD, I remember Your name in the night,
O LORD, I remember Your name in the night,
O LORD, I remember Your name in the night,
O LORD, I remember Your name in the night,

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much...you're a dear friend...
      Love,
      Laura

      Delete
  2. I know it must be hard...but Our Lord knows and He is with you as you remember your loved one this time of year. love and hugs to you my friend, mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 2 Corinthians 1:3

    May He comfort and bless you at this time. That is such a precious picture of your brother and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear one, for such a lovely and comforting scripture verse. This is one of my favorite photos...it was taken last year...right before Gary was called home...it is hard to believe that a whole year has gone by already...it truly makes you realize how precious every moment is...never to be wasted or forsaken...

      Thank you for your sweet words of comfort, Miss Amy...they blessed my heart...

      Delete
  4. Thinking of you and praying for you as you remember your special brother.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Kathy...I appreciate your sweet friendship...

      Delete

Thank you for posting a comment. I appreciate that you are taking the time to read this post and look forward to your response. May God richly bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...